Natural river gravel will help you to aqua scape your aquarium to look like river habitat. The grains are colourful, more brownish, yellow grains.
The river gravel has no sharp edges, it's safe for digging fish and shrimps.
It also helps to grow your plants. Plants will easily root inside natural gravel.
Natural Gravel will not change water parameters like GH, pH, KH
How much gravel do you need to get 5 cm thick layer inside your aquarium? Here's the estimate:
- aquarium bottom 40x25cm 8kg
- aquarium bottom 60x30cm 14kg
- aquarium bottom 80x35cm 21kg
- aquarium bottom 100x40cm 30kg
- aquarium bottom 120x40cm 36kg
- aquarium bottom 150x50cm 54kg
- aquarium bottom 200x50cm 75kg
Please note that we can ship maximum 30kg in one parcel. The shipping takes around 4 days. Delivery only via DPD Courier.
If you are based in the USA please visit our partner's website for $$ prices and shipping from the New York based warehouse